Join us for our weekly Wednesday Wine Tasting. We'll be sampling 5 wines from all different regions around the world. Light appetizers will be provided and all wines will be available at a discount for carry-out. Our knowledgable owner and resident wino, Ross Bailey, will be pouring this week. A great, casual way to learn the stories behind some of our favorite wine regions and most beloved producers.
Given the volatile wearther we're having this "Spring", we will be featuring 5 wines that are great all year round:
- 2016 Brooks Winery Pinot Blanc - Willamette Valley, OR
- 2017 Sula Chenin Blanc - Nashik, India
- 2016 Antoine Sunier Régnié - Beaujolais, France
- 2016 Elio Altare Dolcetto D'Alba - Piedont, Italy
- 2015 Bodegas Bhilar Tinto - Rioja Alavesa, Spain